Frequently Asked Questions
1What is FoRM course and what makes it unique from others offered locally?
FoRM is an internationally accredited course by the Institute of Risk Management – UK. It is unique because; the development and delivery of the course are carefully arranged for both experienced Risk practitioners as well as those new to the area. It offers a practical based approach to Risk Management.
2Who should attend FoRM course?
- Anyone who needs to understand risk management and the role it plays in their area of business (operational and support managers)
- Anyone who needs to know how risk affects strategy and decision making- (Senior Executives)
- Anyone new to risk who wants to feel more confident in enterprise risk management
3What benefits will I get after attending the FoRM Course?
- Understanding key risk management terminology and applications in an organisational context
- Practical risk management tool kit designed for immediate use in your role
- Best practice sharing and networking with like-minded professionals from across the globe
- CPD hours with selected reciprocating professional bodies
4Do I need any previous training in Risk Management to attend FoRM course?
No, the course is designed as a foundational course and as a refresher course for experienced practitioners.
5Do I get accredited or Certified by IRM after attending the FoRM course?
Upon successful completion of FoRM, you obtain an accredited IRM certificate but no certification at this level.
6How do I register for the FoRM course?
The registration process is easy and straightforward:
- Go to the registration on the website page and fill in your details. Upon submission, you will receive a proforma invoice in your inbox.
- or Write an email to email@example.com.
- You may also contact our registration desk through Tel No +254 742 929 285
7Are you offering the FoRM course in any other location within East Africa?
At the moment we are offering FoRM in Nairobi and Mombasa in 2019 and hope to extend the locations to other East African locations such as Kampala and Kigali in 2020
8Is this course offered Online or I would have to attend the physical classes?
No, there is no online version of this course. All participants have to attend physical classes. This is due to its practical approach to the training.
9The cost of FoRM in the UK is between £ 895 and £ 995 while you are offering it locally for Kes 58,000 which is almost 50% discount. Is this a diluted version?
We are offering the exact same content offered in IRM UK, and there is no dilution whatsoever. Pinebridge Training and Consulting Limited is offering an introductory discounted price for being the accredited licensed provider of this course in East Africa on behalf of IRM.
10Who will be the facilitators in the FoRM course?
The IRM is fully in charge of the content and delivery of the course and has licensed three highly qualified trainers from Pinebridge Consulting and Training to train this course in East Africa