Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM) is a world renowned course developed and certified by IRM. The course teaches the theory and practice of Risk Management in line with the International Standard (ISO 31000) and industry best practice. It covers the essentials of ERM in a dynamic and interactive learning environment, resulting in a solid understanding of how effective risk management can benefit organizations.
FoRM covers a sequence of topics that flow through the processes and principles of risk management. The key topics covered in the course are:
- Definition of risk
- Context and objectives of risk management
- Risk assessment
- Risk action
- Monitoring and Communication.
- Application of FoRM in the workplace.
- Roles and Responsibilities in Risk Management.
- Risk Culture
- Case studies in Risk Management
- Development of action plans and progression.
This course is suitable for:
- Managers and other decision makers who needs to understand risk management and the role it plays in their area of business
- Senior Executives who need to know how risk affects strategy and decision making
- Those new to risk who want to feel more confident in Enterprise Risk Management
- Anyone who wishes to enter the risk profession
- Professionals looking for a refresher to enhance their knowledge
- Anyone who needs to know about the relationship between risk management and audit and compliance (Risk, Audit and Compliance professionals)